Mount your MagSafe iPhone onto your windshield instantly with Steelie Orbiter Plus. The Windshield Kit includes an Orbiter Plus Magnetic Socket, Windshield Mount, and optional Metal Ring. The Orbiter Plus Magnetic Socket is uniquely designed to connect with the magnets inside MagSafe iPhones, cases, and chargers, and features a powerful neodymium magnet and silicone center for strong hold and smooth 360º rotation. The optional Metal Ring sticks to the back of an Apple MagSafe charger, allowing you to magnetically connect your charger to the socket while charging.
Connect the Magnetic Socket to the end of the Windshield Mount, which features a suspended Steelie ball attached to an adjustable aluminum arm. The mount secures to your windshield with its patented suction cup design and features a user-friendly locking lever for ultimate holding power and quick release, allowing easy transfer between vehicles.
When we say we stand behind our products 100%, we mean it. When you purchase a Nite Ize product, it’s backed by our Worry Free Guarantee.
If you’re not satisfied with your purchase, we will always make it right. Just give us a call, send us an email, or fill out our Worry Free Guarantee form and we’ll follow up to provide a repair, replacement, or exchange.
That’s our Worry Free Guarantee.
Notice To Drivers: Certain state and local laws may prohibit drivers from using suction mounts on their windshields while operating motor vehicles. Please check for any regulations regarding the use of this type of product in your area.
Magnet Warning: Magnetic materials will not damage cellular devices, tablets, or similar items, but may affect other electronic accessories. Magnets can damage certain sensitive objects including pacemakers, computer hard-drives, credit cards, CRT displays, and other similar items, but generally only when placed directly on and touching such items. Please review your owner’s manuals as Nite Ize assumes no liability for damage to any objects or devices. Keep out of reach of children. Magnets can be harmful if swallowed."