The new SpotLit XL isn't just bigger and brighter, it's micro USB rechargeable too! Featuring Disc-O Select™ "choose your color" technology, this easily clippable light is versatile, fun, and convenient. From camping to nighttime walks, the SpotLit XL is the perfect task light for all of your adventures.
SpotLit® XL Rechargeable Carabiner Light - Disc-O Select™ is rated
3.1 out of
The rechargeable SpotLit XL with Disc-O Select is the most fun and convenient way to add light wherever you need it. Illuminated by a bright, efficient LED, the SpotLit XL offers a bigger, brighter, and rechargeable lighting solution that lets you choose from one of four colors or leave it in color-changing Disc-O mode. Designed for all your adventures, the SpotLit XL is constructed of a durable, weather-resistant body that can be easily attached using an integrated carabiner clip. Micro USB rechargeable (cable not included).
Four selectable colors (red, green, blue, white) and color changing Disc-O mode
Push button on/off + select color
Durable weather resistant body
Secure stainless steel carabiner clip
Recharges in approximately 1.5 hours using micro USB cable (not included)
Run time: 10 hours
OUR WORRY FREE GUARANTEE
When we say we stand behind our products 100%, we mean it. When you purchase a Nite Ize product, it’s backed by our Worry Free Guarantee.
If you’re not satisfied with your purchase, we will always make it right. Just give us a call, send us an email, or fill out our Worry Free Guarantee form and we’ll follow up to provide a repair, replacement, or exchange.
That’s our Worry Free Guarantee.
Instructions + Warnings
Click here to view warnings about the product
Warning: CHOKING HAZARD, NOT A CHEW TOY.
Know your dog and choose the appropriate type of product to prevent choking or other harm.
Observe your pet's behavior with the product for suitability. Some products may be inappropriate for your pet. Supervised use only.
Ingestion of this product can result in serious injury. Discontinue use if damaged. Not for use during containment or crating.
Never use a damaged charger or attempt to repair product yourself.
If you think the portion of the product containing the rechargeable battery has been swallowed or placed in any part of the body, seek immediate medical attention.