The NiteDog LED Collar Cover keeps your four-legged friend visible after dark. This low profile, flexible cover fits over most 1" wide collars and features a bright red LED with both glow and flash mode to keep your dog seen and safe at night.
NiteDog® LED Collar Cover is rated
4.0 out of
The NiteDog LED Collar Cover is the answer to every night-loving dog owner's problem: losing sight of their best buddy after sundown. Durable, weather-resistant, and lightweight, this low-profile, flexible LED illuminated strip forms comfortably over almost any dog's collar and closes securely with two micro hook-and-loop tabs. Its bright light-transmitting polymer core is illuminated by an energy-efficient red LED bulb with two mode settings (glow and flash) and is housed in a high-quality thermal plastic urethane exterior. When illuminated, the cover is visible up to 1000 feet and is powered by a long-life, easily replaceable battery. Also featuring decorative paw prints with passive reflectivity for visibility even when not illuminated, NiteDog keeps your dog seen and safe from dusk till dawn.
Fits and forms around collars up to 1" wide (2.54cm)
Easily secures with micro hook + loop fasteners
Bright red LED with glow and flash modes
Features passively reflective paw pattern
Run time: Glow - 75 hours | Flash - 100 hours
Includes one easily replaceable 2032 3V Lithium battery
OUR WORRY FREE GUARANTEE
When we say we stand behind our products 100%, we mean it. When you purchase a Nite Ize product, it’s backed by our Worry Free Guarantee.
If you’re not satisfied with your purchase, we will always make it right. Just give us a call, send us an email, or fill out our Worry Free Guarantee form and we’ll follow up to provide a repair, replacement, or exchange.
That’s our Worry Free Guarantee.
Instructions + Warnings
Click here to view warnings about the product
Warning: CHOKING HAZARD, NOT A CHEW TOY.
Know your dog and choose the appropriate type of product to prevent choking or other harm. Observe your pet's behavior with the product for suitability. Some products may be inappropriate for your pet. Supervised use only. Ingestion of this product can result in serious injury. Discontinue use if damaged. Not for use during containment or crating.
Battery Warning: DO NOT INGEST BATTERY. CHEMICAL BURN HAZARD.
This product contains a coin/button cell battery. If the coin/button cell battery is swallowed, it can cause severe internal burns in just 2 hours and can lead to death. Keep new and used batteries away from children. If the battery compartment does not close securely, stop using the product and keep it away from children. If you think batteries might have been swallowed or placed inside any part of the body, seek immediate medical attention.
Do not mix old and new batteries. Do not mix alkaline, standard (carbon-zinc), or rechargeable (nickel cadmium) batteries. Batteries should be inserted in the direction indicated on the battery holder. Do not reverse or mix the direction of the batteries.