Have a pun-loving partner to impress this Valentine’s Day? We’ve got you covered. Keep reading for 17 thoughtful gift ideas with their own built-in puns (you’re welcome in advance).
1. A Radiant Rechargeable ShineLine because you light up my life.
Nothing glows quite like your partner’s smile. But this rechargeable string light for camping and patio hangouts is a close second.
2. A Traveler Drink Holster because we’re attached at the hip.
Keep your honey attached to your hip while keeping your drink attached to the other.
3. A Steelie Squeeze Dash Kit because you’re my main squeeze.
Just like your tender embrace, the Squeeze arms will cradle their phone for a secure hold while driving into the sunset.
4. A SlideLock 360˚ Magnetic Locking Dual Carabiner because our connection Is magnetic.
Opposites attract, and the SlideLock 360 is proof. The powerful neodymium magnets in these locking carabiners allow you to easily access items from one side while the other remains clipped to a bag, keychain, or anchor point.
5. A wearable TagLit Rechargeable Magnetic Marker because you wear your heart on your sleeve.
Keep the runner in your life safe while on the move with this wearable LED push-button light, clipping to clothes, hats, or bags.
6. A mystical Flashflight Light-Up Flying Disc because your love is out of this world.
No, that’s not a UFO you see – it’s a light-up flying disc! Take your Valentine’s date outdoors for a romantic pick-up disc game that’s sure to mesmerize.
7. Let’s get hitched—with a Hitch Phone Anchor + Tether that is.
Besides you, their closest companion is their phone. Keep their second love close with Hitch while on adventures and errands.
8. A SpokeLit Rechargeable Wheel Light because I’ll roll with you anywhere.
Light up that bicycle built for two with some color-changing wheel lights so you can stay visible while you and your SO take a spin after dark.
9. A Gear Tie because you always find a way to keep it together.
Even when life gets hard, they find a way to keep our family together. And now with a Gear Tie Reusable Rubber Twist Tie in hand, they can find a way to keep snack bags, cords, and other household items together too.
10. A RunOff Waterproof Bag that is almost as protective as you.
You know you can always rely on your partner to be there for you come rain or shine. Repay that love with a RunOff Waterproof Bag to keep their gear or clothing just as protected.
11. A MoonLit Micro Lantern because your love sends me over the moon.
Just like your significant other, MoonLit guides the way through dark moments. It also features a swiveling 360˚ body and built-in carabiner clip.
12. You keep our love locked down like an S-Biner SlideLock Dual Carabiner.
Putting a ring on it this Valentine’s Day? Get even more symbolic with a locking S-Biner to say your love is one you want to lock down.
13. A BugLit Micro Flashlight for my love bug.
It’s no giant teddy bear, but it’s definitely the cutest thing we make. And it makes for a great reading light for your lovebug.
14. A DoohicKey+ Key Tool for the fixer of our life.
When problems arise, you can count on your partner to find a solution. Same goes for this 8-in-1 multitool that clips right onto your keychain.
15. A Dual CamJam Tie Down System because I love being tied down to you.
No commitment phobe here! Show that you’re in it for the long haul with this complete tie-down system that can be easily secured, with a connection as strong as yours.
16. A Radiant Rechargeable Headlamp because our love will never die.
Just like your love, the Radiant 300 Headlamp will shine bright and recharge whenever it starts to dull, lighting your way to a dazzling future.
17. And finally, a Pack-A-Poo Bag Dispenser because you’ve been dealing with my crap for years.
Backup plan: A NiteHowl Rechargeable LED Safety Necklace because your valentine is your pet this year.
Show your furry friend how much you care with a gift that will make them pawsitively glow. And there’s always next year for a human valentine!